Your G+ profile page is a web-wide cheat sheet for you & everyone else.
And when it’s time to update your avatar, your bio, your tagline, or whenever you’ve got fresh content to share, it'll help you remember where you are online too.
By hot linking all the places you need to update you’ll make your task so much easier. Since your G+ profile is prioritized by the Google search engine, when someone searches for you, they’ll also find all the other places you exist online too.
I've been writing a weekly series about online community building at this social business and marketing site. My posts so far have incorporated aspects of curation, storytelling, branding, content strategy, conversation, cocreation, collaboration, discoverability, persuasion, fascination and engagement -- as well as highlighting best practices and work of industry figures I see leading the way.
Some of my Curatti guest posts:
- Who You Follow is Important and Here’s Why
- How to Use Twitter Chats to Build Dynamic Online Communities
- Who Should You Follow Back and Why?
- Here’s How to Use Social Media To Build Powerful Networks
- The Great Big Social Networking Experiment
- How To Find And Share Content That Makes You Distinct
- Go Public With Your Process To Attract Like-Minded People