Excited to join JUMPSTART PROGRAM as a mentor in this startup event produced by the Silicon Valley Forum and Wasabi Ventures Global.
You may recall I've already had the pleasure of working with Wasabi principal Jeff Abbott as a chief mentor for two summers at the European Innovation Academy. I'm looking forward to contributing to his new intensive program.
Launching in fall of 2017, this 6-day hands-on experience is designed for international startups and scaleups seeking to enter the US market. It will address technology, organization, cultural differences, marketing & sales, financing, and more.
It's for you if:
- You want to develop and refine your scaling strategy
- You believe you’re ready to enter the US market
- You want to broaden your network of potential customers, mentors, partners and investors in the US
- You want to jumpstart your efforts and make 6 months of progress in one week
- You want to have a clear plan before investing time and precious resources in developing a US presence via unfocused experimentation
- You’re ready to have an intense, action-packed week in Silicon Valley and make friends for life with other founders facing similar challenges
September 5th is the last day to apply!
Happy to join the global mentors of Istanbul Technical University's International Start-Up Acceleration Program ITUGATE. During their six month stay in San Francisco this year, I'll be mentoring a set of technology-producing companies and entrepreneurs entering the US & international markets.
Read more about ITU ARI Teknokent's program to help companies to enter the US market and to provide access to Silicon Valley. It's based at Galvanize, one of the best startup centers in San Francisco.
Nine years ago:
Seven years ago: