We're all digital strategists now.
In fact, if you aren't thinking deeply about how and where and with whom you appear and interact on the web, you need to start.
Today. You can and should be using your online presence as a 21st century life & work skill to connect with relevant people, information you need and enriching opportunities. I'm going to help, so you can get started today. (And the resources I'm sharing with you are completely free, so if you want to buy something you'll have to go find a different post.) I've been saying all of this for years. Doing it for years. As a content and digital publishing specialist, I've been showing people how to use their own content to connect purpose and action in digital spaces, for 5 years, both in private and group coaching environments. Along with Tara Agacayak and Tanya Monsef Bunger, I built a curriculum at GlobalNiche, a social web training company that's now shifting into an empowered digital life movement, so you can do it on your own, or in groups, wherever you are and whoever you are and whatever you do. If you are a person active online, this training will ask you the strategic questions you need to be thinking about. If you're not yet active or don't love being online, this will help you figure out what makes sense for you. Our combined 25 years of experience, including major expatriate life and work challenges, forced us to tap our backgrounds in culture, info tech, media & psychology to create this network-activating system using the backbone of the social web. We've used this method to survive. No matter who or where you are, you can use it to thrive.
I'm now making that training perfectly free, so you can take advantage of all our guidance immediately.
Want to learn how? It's my gift to you! Start by downloading the handbook
When you download this powerful free handbook you're going to start to transform what you do, how you do it and with whom. This repeatable, dynamic six-step method will help you become your own North Star on the Internet and bring you closer to the people and things you care about. You'll emerge with inspiration, direction and confidence:
- a vision that lights you up and goals you can measure
- a do-able plan and digital skills you need
- and a practice and peer group you can rely on to keep going
Here's what people who've done it say:
- "I felt I couldn’t catch up. The way GlobalNiche describes social media – it’s about using technology to communicate naturally – clicked for me." ~ paralegal
- “Opened my eyes to my own assets. It has given me the confidence to bet on myself.” ~ work-at-home parent
- “I doubled my Twitter presence just by learning about good Twitter etiquette.” ~ scriptwriter
- “I’m blown away by the possibilities. I now have an action plan. I feel a huge shift in my life." ~ academic
- "For people who are wondering if what they have to say is valuable.” ~ financial officer
- "Helped me to recognize and own how I am being virtually “seen” and make positive and educated changes." ~ landscape contractor
With this non-dogmatic foundational method you'll:
- uncover the real value you've already created: by taking inventory of what you've been doing, detecting the patterns in your activities, gaining insight into what you're drawn to
- put your mountain of natural resources to work for you: by acknowledging all that you’ve created and use it to gain insight into who you are and who you want to be
- show the world how you make sense: by linking what you've done in the past & are doing today with your wider goals
- recognize that you need to become visible to meet people you want to collaborate with, work for, hire
- combine who you are and where you want to go with the tools available to express yourself
- make empowered, focused decisions about how to operate online
- go beyond managing your reputation online to using social media to represent your best self
- meet and enter conversations with your peers, mentors and customers on the web
- get recognized by authorities & peers in your field, recruiters, the media
- identify how to use existing materials as building blocks for future projects
- identify new ways to use social media, which platforms work for you (and which do not), and how to use those platforms to your advantage
- express yourself with the best social web tools available, including how to use Google+, Quora, ScoopIt and Storify to your benefit
- gain a new understanding of the best social media and content management and strategy tools, formats, methods to try
- establish an interactive calling card at a site like About.me
- learn best practices for blogging frameworks like WordPress and Thesis, blogging services like Twitter and Tumblr, social networks like Facebook and LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
- learn best uses of video and slideshow sites like Animoto, YouTube, Vimeo, Slideshare, email service providers
- grasp a new perspective on yourself as a content creator, realize the energy you generate around your interests IS content
- publish, record, remix, repackage, reformat your content
- design and implement a do-able plan with small steps to get your creations into global circulation in alignment with your larger goals
— E.B. Boyd (Liza) (@ebboyd) October 16, 2014
If you want more guidance, get the free multimedia curriculum which expands on the handbook with video coaching and other materials. You'll have lifetime access to the self-paced course, 24/7, on all your devices. I'm making that entire program perfectly free for you, so join with a friend and do it together! 4,700 people already cashed in this free coupon to get connected & effective. Did you? Let me know how you're liking it!