When lots of other people curate the stream of content you create, what image of you emerges?
When other people curate your content for their own specialized communities, what emerges might be a multidimensional snapshot...a picture of your background, your interests, your training, your current activities, and, maybe, where you're headed.
Here's what I saw recently with a variety of online newspapers curations based on what I share on Twitter:
- My archaeology past
- my life in women's travel, cultural communications and expat coaching
- my experience with publishing options
- my role as a continuing education instructor at Udemy
- my media past-present-and-future
- my present in a coworking situation (and I'd add, my interest in the future of work.)
The snapshot is a gift, and I'm pleased and proud to be included in the below and other curations by people like Jeremy Silver, a digital media investor, entrepreneur, adviser I met at TEDGlobal.
Click on any of the paper.li links to visit the daily version of the paper each owner auto-curates from chosen sources for his or her unique and focused community.
Thanks to these newspaper creators and content curators for including me as a source in their custom paper.li.